EMT Training Starting in January
JCETP is Launching an EMT Training Course Starting in January
To enroll, attend orientation at the Jersey City One Stop on Mondays at 9:00 AM or at Martin’s Place Thursday’s at 10:45.
GED or High School Diploma
· Reading and Math proficiency of at least a 10th grade level
· Unemployed (6 months or more)
· Underemployed: Adults working 35-hrs. or less, with net wages of $10 or less.
· Successful completion of a background check (Funded by JCMC/SIF Grant)
· Physical capability to perform all skills and tasks of an EMT (Must visit own physician)
· Successful completion of a medical evaluation (Conducted on premises by JCMC)
· Must have AHA or American Cross CPR certification (Classes are provided by JCMC, funded by SIF Grant and offered the 1 and 3rd Wednesday of every month from 8:30am-2:30 pm)
· Submit Application by December 31, 2015.